ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Thai laws about stolen car engine parts  (อ่าน 6271 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ mattzzz

• JDGAF
  • กระทู้: 13
  • Popular Vote : 2
    • Voodoo Racing Inc
    • อีเมล์
Thai laws about stolen car engine parts
« เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 02, 2012, 10:04:46 AM »
My business partner stole every single component from a DXKE70 I spent 1.5 million baht renovating. The police have still not arrested him.

Could someone please read the paperwork attached and give me any advise?

Matt 080 080 0839
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: พฤศจิกายน 04, 2012, 09:49:01 AM โดย mattzmedia »
MatT
mattzmedia.wordpress.com

ออฟไลน์ CaptaiN

• "อย่าจี้ตูด เดี๋ยวปู๊ดให้ดม กร๊ากกก"
  • กระทู้: 878
  • Popular Vote : 23
  • I BELIEVE. I CAN FLY.
    • อีเมล์
Re: Thai laws about stolen car engine parts
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 02, 2012, 12:26:50 PM »
ลายมืออ่านยากมากๆ เด็กวัยรุ่นอย่างผมแทบจะอ่านไม่ออก  :bbbear_40:
ถ้าคุณแน่.....อย่าแพ้ขับ4

ออฟไลน์ Paul_ZZ

• กระทู้: 97
  • Popular Vote : 1
    • หจก.ปืนนายพล
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 02, 2012, 01:01:47 PM »
It's very hard to read but, it said that the toyota parts are gone except for the body and some part of subaru are missing. Well the police just going leave it at that if you did not use any kind of inside power for them to follow your case.

ออฟไลน์ MOJOJOJO

• กระทู้: 680
  • Popular Vote : 64
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 02, 2012, 01:02:19 PM »
It says that you have notified them the following info

2 August 2012
Mr Matthew parked his car (Subaru and Toyota) at SPL auto tuning garage
adress: 6/28 moo9 Tumbon nongpreu Aumpher Banglamung  Chonburi

After returning from England on 22 July 2012 (12.00), you  found out that
your Subaru engine had been swapped, your toyota engine  and it's components
were removed  . Then you claimed that Mr Athicha Kumleng was the one who stole them.

The following info was acknowledged by POL.LT.COL. Songkram Pinleam further action shall be proceeded .

ออฟไลน์ POP_EMS

• กระทู้: 1,895
  • Popular Vote : 13
  • www.facebook.com/liquimolymotorsportthailand
    • liquimolymotorsportthailand
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 02, 2012, 01:47:10 PM »
You should get a good lawyer who can follow up with police investigation and communicate with you in English. You should try to collect any evidence you could gather to proof your ownership of those parts and how they could implicate the accused for stealing them. I think it may be embezzlement rather stealing.

Good luck and justice.

ออฟไลน์ airron

• กระทู้: 203
  • Popular Vote : 7
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 02, 2012, 04:14:24 PM »
กะคือ จอดรถทิ้งใว้ที่อู๋ แล้วถูกถอด ชิ้นส่วนออก ประมาณนี้มั้งคับ ยังงี้ต้องจัดการมันคับ เอาใจช่วยคับ

ออฟไลน์ crazynut

• กระทู้: 1
  • Popular Vote : 0
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 02, 2012, 06:21:52 PM »
ตำรวจที่จะเขียนบันทึกประจำวันเค้าต้องเข้าคอร์สคัดลายมือมั้ยครับ เห็นหลายสน. ลายมือหยั่งงี้เลย

ออฟไลน์ mattzzz

• JDGAF
    • Voodoo Racing Inc
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 03, 2012, 01:42:07 AM »
If I want to register an official complaint aghainst the Pattya Police for this situation (they refuse to take action if i do not pay them another 20,000 on top of the 100,000 baht I already paaid then, do I do to the statton at Ladprai
MatT
mattzmedia.wordpress.com

ออฟไลน์ airron

• กระทู้: 203
  • Popular Vote : 7
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #8 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 03, 2012, 07:27:41 AM »
 :bbbear_19: ผมกะเห็นใจคับ ผมกะอยู่แถวชลบุรีเหมือนกัน แต่ไม่รู่จะเขียนยังไง น้าแกใส่เป็นชุดเลย ถ้ามีข่าวดีไรก็บอกนะข่าว ผมขอแนะนำว่า ดำเนินคดีให้เถิงที่สุดนะคับ

ออฟไลน์ ---น้ำตาเสือดำ---

• .....ตัวฉันทุกวันแสนตรม.....
  • กระทู้: 1,062
  • Popular Vote : 79
  • ถึงจะชั่วก็ชั่วแต่ตัวยักษ์ ...สุริวงศ์พงษ์ศักดิ์หาชั่วไม่
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #9 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 03, 2012, 01:27:08 PM »
เหลือแต่โคลง  ???

นอกจากคัดลายมือ ยังต้องเขียนให้ถูกด้วย 

เอกสารราชการนะจีะ 

ออฟไลน์ POP_EMS

• อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #10 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 04, 2012, 12:45:25 AM »
If I want to register an official complaint aghainst the Pattya Police for this situation (they refuse to take action if i do not pay them another 20,000 on top of the 100,000 baht I already paaid then, do I do to the statton at Ladprai

What did you pay for? To whom? why?

ออฟไลน์ mattzzz

• JDGAF
    • Voodoo Racing Inc
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #11 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 04, 2012, 01:31:46 AM »
I had to pay 100,000 to the local mafia guys because the police wouldn't do anything. They then went and got the police to make them make Boyd give the cars back. But they wouldn't release the Subaru straight to me. THey put it in a compound and it took a week for me to get a lawyer to make then gve it vback. Byw  hich time it had bits of the electrics ripped out. The Toyota was allowed to stay with him for 6 hours as it was at the back of the garage. So when it arrived in Bangkok even the wiring loom had been ripped out.

Art Boyd Karmlange of SPL Auto Tuning Pattaya is a man Truly without a heart. And I have spent all my money going down the 'official channels' to seek justice. He has destroyed numerous other customers cars, but none have complained as  they say they dont have enough evidence. HOW ON EARTH DOES HE GET AWAY WITH THIS? WHEN HE CAME HERE he had 500 BAHT TO HIS NAME AND I GAVE HIM my business and then my investment money to help him out. The money's gone, so what.....Ive been broke before. But destroying my cars out of spite.......

I think I will make an official complaint about the police offficer. Is the Police COmplaints department in Lad Prao?
MatT
mattzmedia.wordpress.com

ออฟไลน์ POP_EMS

• อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #12 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 04, 2012, 09:22:24 PM »
I had to pay 100,000 to the local mafia guys because the police wouldn't do anything. They then went and got the police to make them make Boyd give the cars back. But they wouldn't release the Subaru straight to me. THey put it in a compound and it took a week for me to get a lawyer to make then gve it vback. Byw  hich time it had bits of the electrics ripped out. The Toyota was allowed to stay with him for 6 hours as it was at the back of the garage. So when it arrived in Bangkok even the wiring loom had been ripped out.

Art Boyd Karmlange of SPL Auto Tuning Pattaya is a man Truly without a heart. And I have spent all my money going down the 'official channels' to seek justice. He has destroyed numerous other customers cars, but none have complained as  they say they dont have enough evidence. HOW ON EARTH DOES HE GET AWAY WITH THIS? WHEN HE CAME HERE he had 500 BAHT TO HIS NAME AND I GAVE HIM my business and then my investment money to help him out. The money's gone, so what.....Ive been broke before. But destroying my cars out of spite.......

I think I will make an official complaint about the police offficer. Is the Police COmplaints department in Lad Prao?

Again, I'd recommend that you get a reliable lawyer whether in Pattaya or in Bangkok who has experiences in this kind of cases.

I can see that you are not afraid to get your case known or attacking the other side in public. The most effective way is to go to TV Channel 3 on Rama 4. They are very good in bringing this to public attention and then authorities would be much more interested and responsive.

I understand that you are very angry but you have to be strategic and don't lash out like a loose cannon.

May justice prevails.

Good luck.

ออฟไลน์ mattzzz

• JDGAF
    • Voodoo Racing Inc
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #13 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 06, 2012, 01:05:33 AM »
Pop
I thankyou for your advice and time. I think you are 100% accurate in what you say. I would eat my own heart out before paying one more satang for help. I will cut his throat myself.
MatT
mattzmedia.wordpress.com

ออฟไลน์ mattzzz

• JDGAF
    • Voodoo Racing Inc
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #14 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 06, 2012, 01:42:47 PM »
Really sorry to hear, but if it makes you feels any better (or worse), one of close friend also had similar incident. He sued the guy, got the money about 10 years later literally. The money he got is not even 50% of the total money he lost in the first place.

Law enforcement here isn't going to impress anyone. Even if you are 100% correct, the guy could just walked without any questions. Sorry about this and shame on the system.

By being the foreigner here and to be taken advantages of is awful, and I got that, I hope I can be more helpful, but even if the victim was a Thai person, he is not going to do any better than you (not significantly without strings anyway), I can find you a fluent English speaking lawyer contact if still interested.

Anyway, hope things light up sooner or later.
Kyle

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it.
MatT
mattzmedia.wordpress.com