ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Hello  (อ่าน 5760 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ Treb0r

• กระทู้: 7
  • Popular Vote : 0
    • อีเมล์
Hello
« เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 09, 2012, 10:07:50 PM »
I just wanted to say Hi to all the Scooby owners in Thailand.
I will be visiting soon for a few weeks and wondered whether there was a big Impreza scene in Thailand

Is there a large performance scene....where do you buy your parts from.....can you buy in Bangkok ?

I apologise for this being in English......can't speak Thai yet and I hope this post does not upset anyone....

ออฟไลน์ Hattori

• The Blue Hattori
  • กระทู้: 2,641
  • Popular Vote : 102
  • 2003 WRX Sti V-Limited no.419/555
    • อีเมล์
Re: Hello
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 10, 2012, 01:40:14 PM »
I just wanted to say Hi to all the Scooby owners in Thailand.
I will be visiting soon for a few weeks and wondered whether there was a big Impreza scene in Thailand

Is there a large performance scene....where do you buy your parts from.....can you buy in Bangkok ?

I apologise for this being in English......can't speak Thai yet and I hope this post does not upset anyone....

Hi Guy. The SSS is the largest Subaru club here. Are you the Subaru fan? Where're you from? I used to count the number of the Subie here when we got a voted couple months ago. It's close to 200 now. Half of them are gc. So many places here you can find parts direct from Japan sources.

:bbbear_16:

ออฟไลน์ Treb0r

• อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 10, 2012, 04:25:21 PM »
Thanks for the repy
Yes, I'm a big fan
I live in UK and own a 2005 Impreza Spec C WR Limited
Have done a lot of mods to it and just about to get power increase to approx 450bhp

I'll watch out for the scoobs when I visit....

ออฟไลน์ Hattori

• The Blue Hattori
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 10, 2012, 09:31:23 PM »
The Spec C is a great one. When do you gonna visit here? We usually meet up in a group once a month at least. If you come by Bangkok at the same time we schedule it, you can join us too. However, I will go to Manchester next month, to see a match day at the Old Trafford. I expect to see some cool scoobs over there also. I'm Pui. Here's my Subie: http://www.siamsubaru.com/subaruboard/index.php?topic=92853.0

:bbbear_32:

ออฟไลน์ TURBO-Plus

• แก๊งค์ฝั่งธน
  • กระทู้: 2,528
  • Popular Vote : 38
  • All my life
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 11, 2012, 02:30:57 PM »
แปลไม่ออก แหะ เห็นแว๊บๆพี่ปุ้ย ชอบกินไก่ เชสเตอร์ ชะมะ :bbbear_24:
Jay TURBO-Plus

ออฟไลน์ Hattori

• The Blue Hattori
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 11, 2012, 09:57:51 PM »
แปลไม่ออก แหะ เห็นแว๊บๆพี่ปุ้ย ชอบกินไก่ เชสเตอร์ ชะมะ :bbbear_24:

:bbbear_10:

ออฟไลน์ Treb0r

• อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 13, 2012, 02:26:37 PM »
The Spec C is a great one. When do you gonna visit here? We usually meet up in a group once a month at least. If you come by Bangkok at the same time we schedule it, you can join us too. However, I will go to Manchester next month, to see a match day at the Old Trafford. I expect to see some cool scoobs over there also. I'm Pui. Here's my Subie: http://www.siamsubaru.com/subaruboard/index.php?topic=92853.0

:bbbear_32:
Hi Pui
I will be coming over in January for 3 weeks. I'll be in bangkok when I arrive 18/19 January and before I return to UK on 2/3 Feb. In the middle I'll be travelling around Loas or perhaps Myanmar. Would be great to meet some fellow scoob fans :)

You have a cool looking scoob there and look after it very well. Mine is not as shiny as I've been racing mine recently. Just having some wide arches fitted at the moment......some people will like it but some will not.

Visit Manchester......I live very close. If you have sometime free I'd be happy to meet up. We also have a scoob meet once per month and in December it's on the 23rd.

The big question is....are you visiting the Red or Blue side of Manchester. I'm a Man City fan !!

ออฟไลน์ Hattori

• The Blue Hattori
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 13, 2012, 09:09:15 PM »
Hi Pui
I will be coming over in January for 3 weeks. I'll be in bangkok when I arrive 18/19 January and before I return to UK on 2/3 Feb. In the middle I'll be travelling around Loas or perhaps Myanmar. Would be great to meet some fellow scoob fans :)

You have a cool looking scoob there and look after it very well. Mine is not as shiny as I've been racing mine recently. Just having some wide arches fitted at the moment......some people will like it but some will not.

Visit Manchester......I live very close. If you have sometime free I'd be happy to meet up. We also have a scoob meet once per month and in December it's on the 23rd.

The big question is....are you visiting the Red or Blue side of Manchester. I'm a Man City fan !!

Hi Treb0r (How do I call you?), let's see if we can arrange our meeting at the moment you come by Bangkok, or I can meet up with you guys as a small group. Will you travel with your Subie mates or your friends?

For my trip to the Manchester next December, I will visit the Red for business and see a match there for 3-4 days. But the blue will become our company business next year also. Because Nike just got the contract for it, and our office work closely to Nike as a licensee here in Thailand. However, thank you very much for your offer. I'll let you know when I got the confirmed schedule later. Here is my e-mail, xxivivadh@yahoo.com, Thanks again. Pui.

ออฟไลน์ TURBO-Plus

• แก๊งค์ฝั่งธน
  • All my life
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #8 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 14, 2012, 01:58:18 PM »
สาบาน นี่คืออีเมล์พี่ปุ๊ย
Jay TURBO-Plus

ออฟไลน์ mystic

• แก๊งค์ฝั่งธน (มดแคระ)
  • กระทู้: 5,361
  • Popular Vote : 172
  • Gcปลอม
    • http://www.guitarthai.com/classified/question.asp?QID=438207
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #9 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 16, 2012, 07:54:30 PM »

ถูกต้องแล้วครับพี่เจ
85sound and music studio 086-6896625

ออฟไลน์ Treb0r

• อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #10 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 18, 2012, 04:33:49 PM »
Hi Pui....my name is Rob
I'll be travelling alone. Planning on meeting some friends in bkk.....but generally travelling alone.
A meeting would be great :)
I also work in football industry....will email you

Thanks for the welcome :)

ออฟไลน์ Treb0r

• อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #11 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 18, 2012, 04:39:07 PM »

ตลก  :bbbear_43:

ออฟไลน์ TURBO-Plus

• แก๊งค์ฝั่งธน
  • All my life
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #12 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 21, 2012, 12:46:11 PM »
ตลก  :bbbear_43:

:bbbear_43: Oh Khun  Rob can type Thai ne. Anyway, if you come over to Thailand then see you when you see me Okay?
Jay TURBO-Plus

ออฟไลน์ Treb0r

• อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #13 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 21, 2012, 02:00:16 PM »
I type and understand Thai with the help of translation software which often doesn't get the meaning correct.
I am interested in learning Thai and hope to start that soon....

Always happy to meet Scoob fans from anywhere in the world

I do sense a little negativity to my farang post on here though  :bbbear_33:

ออฟไลน์ TURBO-Plus

• แก๊งค์ฝั่งธน
  • All my life
    • อีเมล์
« ตอบกลับ #14 เมื่อ: พฤศจิกายน 21, 2012, 02:03:47 PM »
I type and understand Thai with the help of translation software which often doesn't get the meaning correct.
I am interested in learning Thai and hope to start that soon....

Always happy to meet Scoob fans from anywhere in the world

I do sense a little negativity to my farang post on here though  :bbbear_33:

Are you Obama for official visit Asean Gang!?
Jay TURBO-Plus